"To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care." - Anonymous
Throughout the year, our staff in Gladwin has:
- Volunteered at local high school athletic events
- Random acts of kindness like handing out gift cards for gas or groceries
- Sponsored the Gladwin Crimestoppers Appreciation Dinner and the New Dawn Shelter Celebration Dinner
- Held fundraising for children’s backpacks for the school year
- Helped with United Way on other fundraising opportunities
The Gladwin Staff has been hard at work all through the year, and we look forward to the exciting and impactful things they will do in 2016!
« Return to "MFCU Blog"