Making the path to home ownership easier and possible for more people.
Whether you are upgrading, downsizing, or looking for something new, we’ve got the affordable home financing you need to make it happen.
3 easy steps to get started with your Mortgage Loan:
Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgage
These mortgages have a rate and monthly payment that stay the same throughout the lifetime of the loan.
- First Time Buyer Programs
- Low down payment program options
- We offer fixed rate mortgages with a variety of term options
- See today’s fixed mortgage rates
A Good Option If:
- You want consistent monthly payments that will not change
- You plan to stay in your home for several years
Adjustable Rate Conventional Mortgage (ARM)
ARMs allow you to start with a lower rate than fixed-rate loans, but the rate can adjust up or down periodically.
- Can be used for home purchase or mortgage refinance
- Low fees
- Low closing costs
A Good Option If:
- You are planning to stay in the home for a short period of time
- You are confident you can handle higher payments if the rate increases
First-Time Conventional Financing Homebuyer Program
We offer educational resources to help you better understand the home buying process. Sit down one-on-one with a member of our mortgage team and get personalized solutions to help put you in the best place to make an offer.
- Available to first-time homebuyers
- $300 off of closing costs
When it comes to buying a home, it can be hard to know where to start. We’re here to help with HomeView™. HomeView™ is a comprehensive first time-time homebuyer course from Fannie Mae, available in both English and Spanish, that provides you with information on the next steps towards homeownership. Learn how to:
- Save and prepare for your home purchase
- Work with lenders and real estate professionals
- Understand the mortgage process
No Down Payment Conventional Financing Program
Ready to put down roots – but that down payment is just out of reach and keeping you from realizing your dream home? We want to help you make that dream a reality, so we are offering a budget-minded solution to help you buy a home that requires no down payment.* No money down means you have no required down payment. This program option provides the flexibility to buy a home with only a limited amount of cash needed to only cover closing costs & prepaid expenses for the new home purchase.
You can finance up to 100% of your purchase price to get you in your home faster and keep more money in your pocket.
- No down payment required
- Competitive rates
- Conventional financing program
- No pre-payment penalty
- Local decision-making
- Personal services from start to close
- Gift funds or Seller Concessions are allowed to cover the majority of closing costs, etc.**
- Local staff who understand the market and will work with your real estate agents to get you into your home quickly
*All loans subject to credit approval. No Money Down Mortgage only available for applicant’s primary residence in Michigan with a maximum loan amount of $250,000. Manufactured homes do not qualify. Cannot be combined with other offers, including but not limited to the $300 First Time Homebuyer closing cost credit. Terms and Conditions subject to change. Other restrictions may apply.
**Seller-paid closing costs and gift funds acceptable; however, applicant must pay at least $500 directly.
Refinance Your Mortgage
Free up some cash or shorten the life of your mortgage.
- Take cash out from the equity in your home for college education, weddings, new home additions, other higher rate debt consolidations
- Refinance to a better rate to lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Refinance to a new shorter-term loan to build equity faster
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Use the equity in your home to pay-off high interest debt, make needed renovations, or pay for an upcoming event. Please reach out if you have any questions or click below to apply! Call us or stop in your local branch to schedule an appointment.
|Terms||Interest Rate||APR as low as**||Payment per $1,000|
|Rural Development||Available upon request||Available upon request||Available upon request|
|Payments do not include taxes and insurance. Actual payments may be higher.|
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates featured are listed “as low as” and could be different based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All rates are subject to change.
Members First Credit Union NMLS #440786
855.835.6328 ext. 1293
855.835.6328 ext. 1246
Estimate my monthly mortgage payment
The loan amount, the interest rate, and the term of the mortgage can have a dramatic effect on the total amount you will eventually pay for the property. Further, mortgage payments typically will include monthly allocations of property taxes, hazard insurance, and (if applicable) private mortgage insurance (PMI). Use our mortgage calculator to see the impact of these variables along with an amortization schedule. Accurately calculating your mortgage can be a critical first step when determining your budget.