MFCU Winter 2023 Newsletter
Are you interested in learning about what has been going on at Members First? Our quarterly newsletter is a great place to check out what things are currently happening at the credit union including news and updates, financial education tips, current and upcoming promotions, and more! Our newsletter is also the best way to find out about upcoming events and opportunities before we post about them anywhere else.
Topics in the 2023 Winter Newsletter include:
- A note from our Community Relations Manager, Kristen Williamson
- CDs (Certificates of Deposit)
- Financial Wellness Counseling
- United Way Impact
- Holiday Closings
- 10-Year Anniversary of the Community Difference Project
- Financial Calculators
- Debt Consolidation
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Introducing ClickSWITCH
- Credit Score Tool
- TurboTax and H&R Block Discounts
- 2023 Scholarships
- Annual Meeting
- Blessing Bag Donation Drive
Click below to read our latest newsletter!
(MFCU Members: a version of this newsletter, including dividend rates, was sent out to email subscribers on January 5, 2023)
« Return to "MFCU Blog"