Welcome to Members First Credit Union!
We're so happy to have you as a part of our cooperative. Take a look around our website to learn more about MFCU, but make sure to scroll down on this page for important information about:
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
Debit and Credit Cards
You should have received your new MFCU debit, credit, HSA and ATM cards in the mail.
You can begin using your MFCU cards as of 4:00 a.m. on August 3.
If you have a FEDCOM credit card, it will be converted to an MFCU Platinum Rewards Visa credit card. To view your rewards points balance and shop in the rewards store, you can log in to Online Banking and choose "MFCU Rewards" under the "eServices" tab.
Online & Mobile Banking
To access your account through Online Banking, you must first auto-enroll. Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Select “New User? Enroll now!” within the Online Banking login box
- Fill out the Auto Enrollment page
- Click “continue” through the “congrats” screen
- Log in with the pre-filled, temporary password that is provided
- Update your password to something you’ll remember and that is secure & verify your contact info
As of August 3, 2017, your account balances and transactions that occur on your MFCU account should appear.
To access your account on your smart phone, download the MFCU Mobile App!
- Apple users search for "Members First Credit Union"
- Android users search for "Midland Members First Credit Union"
If you're a Bill Pay user, your FEDCOM Bill Pay payee information will convert over to MFCU Online Banking.
Once you auto-enroll into Online Banking, check back on August 7 to see your Bill Pay info.
To access Bill Pay in Online and Mobile Banking, navigate to the "Bill Pay" link under the "Transactions" tab.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 855.835.6328.