Simulate Your Credit Score and See Where You Stand.
An essential part of your financial health is to keep an eye on your credit score. Credit scores have become such an integral part of our everyday lives. That’s why it’s extremely important that you keep track and understand how your financial decisions affect your credit score.
Our easy-to-use Credit Score Simulator is within the free, safe, and secure SavvyMoney Platform through our Online and Mobile Banking. Signing up for SavvyMoney and any of the actions, simulations, alerts, and etc. that you can do or set up will not affect your credit score in any way. You can have peace of mind that your credit score is not taking any “hits” or being impacted while you explore all of the features within SavvyMoney. Utilize the Credit Score Simulator to take away the “what ifs” and generate an approximate credit score that will help you see where you stand. The simulator is an easy way to gain valuable insights into your future eligibility for loans and credit cards.
How does the Credit Score Simulator work?
The tool will share how much your credit score might increase or decrease based on specific financial decisions you could make. Utilize the Credit Score Simulator to take away the “what ifs” and generate an approximate credit score that will help you see where you stand. The simulator is an easy way to gain valuable insights into your future eligibility for loans and credit cards. Financial decisions that you can simulate include:
- Applying for new credit
- Getting a new loan
- Managing your credit card balances
- Managing your payment activity
- Making payments on time
Discover how different financial decisions can impact your credit score, and therefore your budget and your financial health, while making it easier than ever to reach your financial goals. Simulate your score and see where you stand.
How do I sign up for SavvyMoney so I can start using the Credit Score Simulator?
(1) Log into MFCU Online or Mobile Banking
(2) Select “Credit Score” from Menu
(3) Accept a user agreement & answer a few verification questions
(4) Now you are in the SavvyMoney Credit Score Platform and can explore all of the features within SavvyMoney!
What other features does the SavvyMoney Credit Score Platform offer?
- View your current score, score analysis, and score trends
- View information from your credit report including score, open trades, closed trades, balances, payment history, and more
- View recommended loan products that might benefit you
- View and/or set up alerts about your credit report such as score changes, credit usage changes, payment history updates, and more
- See your Credit Report Card and how you score in different categories that affect your score
- Gain access to helpful blogs, articles, and tips for financial education and wellness
If you have questions or need help signing up or using any of the features within SavvyMoney, feel free to give us a call at 855.835.6328, utilize the Live Chat feature within Online & Mobile Banking, or stop into your local branch.
Interested in additional financial education resources?
In addition to the SavvyMoney platform within Online & Mobile Banking, there are also a variety of financial tools available at the top of your main dashboard within Online & Mobile Banking that allow you to view easy-to-read charts and information on areas of your finances such as net worth, cash flow, trends, budget, spending, debts, and more!
Click here to view past blogs under the “Financial Education” category, and stay tuned to the MFCU Blog for continuous financial education content!
We also have a variety of financial calculators available that are free to use and give you the capability to email your results and information to yourself anytime you use one of the financial calculators. Click here to check them out!
« Return to "MFCU Blog"