New Year. New Credit Score. New You.
It’s a new year, and a new you! Make the health of your credit score a top priority in 2023. Our Credit Score solution enables you to create a solid plan, track progress, reach your (financial wellness) goals, and best of all, it’s all FREE.
With SavvyMoney Credit Score you’re able to do so many things:
- Better understand key factors that make up your score
- Get helpful tips and recommendations for credit score improvement
- Receive customized offers that fit your credit and budget
- Evaluate various financial options using Credit Score Simulator
- Review your credit report anytime and anywhere
- Dispute errors, be notified of any changes to your credit report, and so much more
Did You Know?
- Vigorously monitoring your credit allows you to stay on top of any changes, which may include suspicious activity.
- Proactive credit monitoring is essential and will help you reach your credit goals.
- Having good credit will unlock many savings and benefits, including access to credit cards and loans that offer the most favorable rates and terms.
Start the year off strong, and give yourself the tools to achieve your 2023 financial wellness goals!
Log in to SavvyMoney in your MFCU Online & Mobile Banking by clicking “Credit Score” from the main menu on the left side. Accept the user agreement, answer a few verification questions, and you’ll be ready to start utilizing all of the features SavvyMoney has to offer including additional financial education resources to continue learning more about credit scores!
If you haven't downloaded our Mobile Banking App, click your app store icon below. If you have any questions or need assistance getting enrolled in Online & Mobile Banking, stop into your local branch or give us a call at 855.835.6328.
*Disputes through Savvymoney are reported to Transunion. Discrepancies will need to be reported to Experian and Equifax separately to handle the disputes as well.
« Return to "MFCU Blog"