MFCU Fall 2022 Newsletter
Are you interested in learning about what has been going on at Members First? Our quarterly newsletter is a great place to check out what things are currently happening at the credit union including news and updates, financial education tips, current and upcoming promotions, and more! Our newsletter is also the best way to find out about upcoming events and opportunities before we post about them anywhere else.
Topics in the 2022 Fall Newsletter include:
- A note from our Community Relations Manager, Kristen Williamson
- CDs (Certificates of Deposit)
- Whatever Loan
- Welcoming Nick Groulx, VP of Channel Delivery
- Holiday Closings
- International Credit Union Day
- Updating Contact Information
- Congrats to Reid Lundeen, VP of Lending
- Swinging for Scholarships Golf Outing Recap
- What Makes Up Your Credit Score
Click below to read our latest newsletter!
(MFCU Members: a version of this newsletter, including dividend rates, was sent out to email subscribers on October 5, 2022)
« Return to "MFCU Blog"