Become a Member
It comes naturally to us to listen, make connections, and build relationships in order to find the best financial solutions for our members. We will never sell you a "product of the month" or push a particular product or service at you just to meet a quota. For us, it is all about building relationships to gain your trust and long-term membership.
How To Open a new Account
If you have not opened an account with Members First Credit Union yet, stop in the branch - we'd love to see you! Be sure to bring your driver’s license or state issued ID and Social Security Card, along with your opening deposit of at least $5.00.
Mission & Core Values
Benefits of Membership
We proudly serve:
- All those persons who live, work, worship, or attend school or post-high school in the following Michigan counties: Midland, Clare, Gladwin, Isabella, Gratiot, Saginaw, Osceola or Bay
- Employees and students of the schools in the County of Midland, Michigan, and the Midland City Education Association.
- Employees and students of Delta College, Saginaw-Bay City, Michigan, who live or work in the County of Midland, Michigan.Employees or members of employer groups or other organized groups, which are located within 25 miles of the credit union’s main office.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to, a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s main office is located.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Immediate family of existing Members First Credit Union members.
- Organizations incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member may be elected to membership at any time prior to remarriage.